There is a wonderful series of books called “The Skinny On” that I recommend you check out. The idea behind the books is to distill the very best information possible about various topics into a compact and easy to read format. The author, Jim Randel and his team, study the very best books and research in the topic area and create a fun and easy to read book. They are structured and organized for easy future reference. From the author:
“The books examine and synthesize the leading research on an array of topics, determine the bottom-line, need-to-know information, and present helpful analysis in an engaging stick-figure illustrated narrative.”
I tend to prefer long deep books and yet I love these little books and I think you will too. This is a fantastic idea and one I wish I had thought of 30 years ago! The ones I have read and can recommend follow. Notice the overwhelming positive reviews.
- The Skinny on Success: Why not you?
- The Skinny on the Art of Persuasion: How to Move Minds
- The Skinny on Time Management: How to Maximize Your 24-Hour Gift
- The Skinny on Willpower: How to Develop Self Discipline
- The Skinny on Networking: Maximizing the Power of Numbers
- The Skinny on Creativity: Thinking Outside the Box
What do YOU think? Leave a comment and join the conversation.
Get Free Updates to The Rat Race Trap by Email here or via a reader in the top left sidebar. I would love to have you on board.
- Books You Should Read I’ve been struggling with inspiration on article topics so I...
- Some Books You Might Enjoy I thought I would list some of the books I’ve...
- Some More Books You Might Enjoy Please check out my Some Books You Might Enjoy article...
- Situations Matter – Review In Situations Matter: Understanding How Context Transforms Your World, Sam...
- Thought Provoking Books Here is a selection of thought provoking books I’ve read...