“Some people die at 25 and aren’t buried until 75.” Benjamin Franklin
“You can’t build a reputation on what you are going to do” Henry Ford
“It’s hard to beat a person who never gives up.” Babe Ruth
“The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss, but too low and we reach it” Michelangelo
“Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you’re scared to death!” Earl Wilson
“Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow; it empties today of its strength.” Unknown
“To speak kindly does not hurt the tongue.” Proverb
‘If you take too long in deciding what to do with your life, you’ll find you’ve done it.” George Bernard Shaw
“He who studies books alone will know how things ought to be, and he who studies men will know how they are.” Charles Caleb Colton
“Motivation is the art of getting people to do what you want themto do because they want to do it.” Dwight D. Eisenhower
“You come into the world with nothing, and the purpose of your life is to make something out of nothing” Henry Louis Mencken
- Great Quote Summary #2 “Those who say it can’t be done are being passed...
- Great Quote #2 Flatter me, and I may not believe you. Criticize me,...
- Great Quote #3 1. Out of clutter, find simplicity. 2. From discord, find...
- Great Quote #5 “If you don’t think every day is a good day,...
- Great Quote #9 “I know of no more encouraging fact than the unquestionable...