Sometimes just a few words say about all that needs to be said:
Your life is your own damn fault.
Take responsibility for it.
Learn what you need to do to fix it.
Take action on what you’ve learned.
Enjoy the results.
– Larry Winget
What do you think? Leave a comment below.
Get Free Updates to The Rat Race Trap by Email here or via a reader in the top left sidebar. I would love to have you on board.
- 7 Simple Principles for Living the Good Life I don’t claim these 7 simple principles are the principles...
- Top 99 Personal Development Principles from the Greatest Gurus of All Time I read my first personal-development book over 30 years ago....
- More About Living in the Now Maybe you are being taken advantage of, maybe the activity...
- Living Now – Part I If you get caught up in non-stop thinking you will...
- Living a Tolerant Life For you own sake and for the peace of the...