Sherri at Serene Journey tagged me. What this means is that I have to tell you seven things about myself. Here are the rules:
- Link to your original tagger and list these rules in your post
- Share 7 facts about yourself in the post
- Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names and links to their blogs
- Let them know they’ve been tagged.
So here are seven things about me you probably could care less about: –)
- I’ve been married since I was 19 years old to my wonderful wife Joyce. This year we will celebrate our 29th wedding anniversary.
- I was born and raised in Kansas, I spent much of my adult life in Oklahoma, and I’ve lived in Houston Texas for the last eight years.
- I love all animals, but I am especially fond of wild birds.
- We have two little black female poodles – Jasmine and Jade. We share joint custody of our daughter’s two Bengal cats – Hercules and Calypso. (We steal them often because we love them so much.)
- I wish Al Gore would have invented the Internet in the 1970’s instead of the 1990’s.
- I’ve been blogging since January.
- I killed too many brain cells in my youth.
I hope none of these people have been tagged before:
Jonathan at Advanced Life Skills
Lea at Ocean of Perspective
Karl at Work Happy Now
Marj and Clément at the way of money
Dave at Do You Dave Ramsey?
Tom at Delightful Work
Tracy at I Hate My Message Board
- Getting Your Important Things Done However a much more powerful approach is to get the...
- The Power of Small Things “I am done with great things and big things, great...
- 10 Useful Things To Know When Dealing With Other People Criticizing others makes you seem more intelligent and competent. People...
- Top 25 Small Things You Let Ruin Your Mood For me personally, and I think for most people, it...
- 1 Plus 1 Make Eight Hundred and Eighty Six Thousand – 3 Things Necessary For Success That The School System Neglected To Teach You Note from Stephen: This is a guest article from Jonny...